The interaction between increasing transport performance and high-quality track maintenance in increasingly shorter interruptions continues to drive performance development for railway construction machines.
As a result, our tamping technology development and the machine technology efficiency used are becoming increasingly important.
Every track maintenance project requires a series of coordinated processes. The better the technology used, the higher the performance, quality and economic efficiency.
All systems at Bahnbau Wels are designed in such a way that they guarantee the greatest possible performance without taking any extra time.
What we can do for you:
- Rail Tamping, levelling, and compacting work on track and switch systems
- Maintenance work on tracks and switches
- Single fault corrections
- Compacting ballasts in front of sleeper heads
- Recording relative track positions
- Measuring absolute track positions in real time using the PALAS system
- Re-measurement of absolute track positions at fixed points with Mephisto
- High-performance modern machinery
- Ensuring the correct track position
- Optimisation or long-term preservation of the efficiency of your railway infrastructure
- Market leader in technology
- Economic an ecological factors are taken into consideration
We pride ourselves on our modern and efficient machinery. We are constantly striving for technological developments in order to optimise track processing and switches while at the same time collecting important track condition parametres.