A clean ballast bed is one of the basic requirements for ensuring that your tracks and points are stable. Plus, regular ballast bed cleaning ensures a long service life for your track system.
Perfect track geometry and good water permeability reduce subsurface damage and ensure the long service life of your track.
We offer effective solutions for track and switch ballast bed cleaning as well as residue removal. Plus, we can also help transport wagon units using our own traction unit technology if needed.
What we can do for you:
- Modern machine park for standard and track metre gauges
- Ballast collection and sieving using a sophisticated chain system
- Immediately returning high-quality ballasts back to the track bed
- The direct removal of waste material with old-ballast wagons
- Personal contact to discuss the exact starting positions and your individual needs
- Specific, innovative, sustainable, technically mature, and efficient concepts
- Resource bundling, synergy, and continuous improvement process
- Efficient resource usage thanks to the direct separation of well and worn ballasts
- Work can be carried out when you are closed for the night
- Teams which are well-coordinated, specialised, and very experienced
- Market leader
- Economic and ecological factors are taken into consideration