A clean ballast bed is a basic requirement for the stability of tracks and points. In addition, regular ballast bed cleaning ensures a long service life for your track system.
Perfect track geometry and good water permeability reduce subsurface damage and thus ensure a long service life of the track.
We offer you effective solutions for ballast bed cleaning of tracks and switches as well as for the removal of residues. We can transport wagon units with our own traction unit technology if requested.
What we can do for you:
- Modern machine park for standard and track meter gauge
- Ballast collection and sieving via a sophisticated chain system
- Immediate return of high-quality ballast back to the track bed
- Direct removal of waste material with old-ballast wagons
- Personal exchange to discuss the exact starting position and individual needs
- Specific, innovative, sustainable, technically mature and efficient concepts
- Bundling of resources, use of synergies and continuous improvement process
- Efficient use of resources due to direct separation of well and worn ballast
- Work can be carried out during the night closure
- Teams which are well-coordinated, specialised and very experienced
- Market leader in this technology
- Consideration of economic and ecological factors