Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance, which is how we’ve managed to create partnerships that span decades.
Our team’s expertise combined with our modern fleet of machines guarantee that every single project we do is delivered efficiently.
Our most important civil engineering partners are ÖBB Infrastruktur AG, Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe und Stubaitalbahn GmbH, Stern und Hafferl Verkehrsges. m.b.H., Salzburg AG, and a number of different connected railways who contract us to take care of construction sites of all different sizes.
What we can do for you:
As part of your track construction project, we are happy to also carry out associated substructure work for you:
- Excavation and earthworks
- Clearing work, removing trees and roots
- Platform and track area substructure construction, installing base layers and binding layers
- Track area soil exchange
- Removing old platforms and building new ones
- Moving platform edges of all types
- Constructing drainage and drainage channels
- The supply and installation of drainage systems and pipelines
- Manufacturing concrete drainage channels
- Producing railway culverts (pipe culverts, in-situ concrete)
- Constructing retaining walls (reinforced concrete or natural stone)
- Constructing catenary pole foundations
- Moving and backfilling stone baskets
- Plaster work
- Asphalt work including markings
- Other concrete work