Our competence is characterised by many years of cooperation with our customers and confirms the quality of our work. Customer satisfaction is one of our most important concerns.
The expertise of our employees and a modern machine fleet guarantees efficient project delivery for our customers.
The most important partners in track construction are the ÖBB Infrastruktur AG, Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe und Stubaitalbahn GmbH, Stern und Hafferl Verkehrsges. m.b.H., Salzburg AG and various operators of connecting railways, who repeatedly commission us with framework agreements and construction sites of all sizes.
What we can do for you:
As part of your track construction project, we are happy to also carry out associated substructure work for you:
- Excavation and earthworks
- Clearing work, removal of trees and roots
- Construction of the substructure in the platform and track area, installation of base layers and binding layers
- Soil exchange in the track area
- Removal of existing platforms and new-build of platforms
- Moving platform edges of all types
- Construction of drainage and drainage channels
- Supply and installation of drainage systems and pipelines
- Manufacture of concrete drainage channels
- Production of railway culverts (pipe culverts, in-situ concrete)
- Construction of retaining walls (reinforced concrete or natural stone)
- Construction of catenary pole foundations
- Moving and backfilling of stone baskets
- Plastering works
- Asphalting works including markings
- Miscellaneous concrete work