Together with the operator of the railway system, we define damage, signs of wear and necessary periodic maintenance work.
In addition to our reliable project delivery, we particularly focus on rapid fault clearance work in order to put important infrastructure facilities back into operation as fast as possible.
As a long-standing partner of the operators, we are used to being at the customer's disposal all year round and to react flexibly and at short notice to any disruption.
We are happy to make our decades of experience in track construction, especially in maintenance, available to any infrastructure operator.
What we can do for you:
- Replacement of sleepers in tracks and switches
- Exchange of switch parts
- Change of rails
- Measurement and renewal of insulation joints
- Track correction of tracks and switches
- Screw hole renovation for wooden sleepers
- Repair of rail fractures
- Renewal of track groove fillers and track crossings
- Renovation of mat tracks
- Maintenance of buffer stops
- Deburring of rails and switch parts
- Maintenance grinding of tracks and switches
- Maintenance tamping of tracks and switches