Homepage References

Bybanen C 51 ANS

The Bergen project consists of a 7km double track tram line to Bergen Airport and an additional 6 kms of track in the depot.

Bergen_Bybanen Utbygging_C51_1

Bybanen C51 ANS

Client:

Hordaland Fylkeskommune

Location:

Bergen, Norway

Project time:

06/2014 - 03/2016

Executing companies:

Rhomberg Bahntechnik (consortium with Sersa GmbH)

Contract value (net):

16.20 Mio. € (percentage of consortium 50 %)

 

Back in December 2013 the Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group could secure the contract for stage three of the cityrail Bergen,
Norway. The project was managed and executed by the Rhomberg Bahntechnik GmbH in close cooperation with the German Sersa GmbH.

The Bergen project consists of a 7km double track tram line to Bergen Airport and an additional 6 kms of track in the depot, where maintenance of the coaches and railway vehicles will be done. Approximately 90 percent of the track will be on ballast with the remaining 10 percent as slab track.

Across the entire section will be 55.000 tonnes of ballast, 26.800 LIS 27 type sleepers (ties), 309 Rheda City OF type sleepers, 252 Rheda City C type sleepers, 32.700m 49E1 type rails, 6.000 m 60R2 type rails, 1.400m2 vibration absorbtion mats as well as 18.600 m2 sub­ballast mats installed.