This sustainable, life-extending measure is characterised by lower investment costs and times compared to a new purchase, less training expenditure and no need for approval procedures.
Decades of know-how, qualified personnel and state-of-the-art technology in our maintenance halls guarantee high performance quality and flexibility in the maintenance and repair of rail vehicles. Our companies are certified as "ECM" (Entity in Charge of Maintenance) as well as according to EN 15085-2 welding of rail vehicles and EN ISO 9001.
Benefit from our 24-hour customer service with constant availability and fast access to replacement parts as well as our comprehensive customer advisory service.
What we can do for you
- Maintenance of rail vehicles,
- repair of individual vehicle components,
- trade in track-laying construction machinery and other rail vehicles,
- trade with spare and wear parts for all types of track-laying machines,
- service and Europe-wide customer service (24/7).