In addition, we offer Retrofit - a sustainable and life-extending measure. This is characterised by lower investment costs and times than what you’d expect with a new purchase, including less staff training and the elimination of approval procedures.
Both companies are ECM certified and are approved for welding rail vehicles and parts in accordance with DIN EN 15085-2.
A high level of workmanship and the use of state-of-the-art processes guarantee efficient processing and low downtimes.
What we can do for you:
- Maintenance of track-laying machines, various rail and road-rail vehicles
- Modernising track-laying machines (retrofit)
- Repairing individual vehicle components
- Spare and second-hand part sales for all types of track-laying machines
- Service and Europe-wide customer service (24/7)