In addition, we offer the sustainable, life-extending measure Retrofit. This is characterised by lower investment costs and times than a new purchase, less staff training and the elimination of approval procedures.
Both companies are certified as ECM and are approved for welding rail vehicles and parts in accordance with DIN EN 15085-2.
A high level of workmanship and the use of state-of-the-art processes guarantee efficient processing and low downtimes.
What we can do for you:
- Maintenance of track-laying machines, various rail and road-rail vehicles
- Modernisation of track-laying machines (retrofit)
- Repair of individual vehicle components
- Trade with spare and wear parts for all types of track-laying machines
- Service and Europe-wide customer service (24/7)