Whether normal or metre gauges, or in rural, mountainous or urban areas - our range of products and services is tailored to meet the requirements of various railway types and gauge widths, both in our home market of Switzerland and internationally, too. As a long-standing and efficient partner to numerous public and private railway companies, Sersa specialises in track construction and maintenance.
Here at Sersa, we also support you in digital areas with solutions for the digitalisation of your railway infrastructure. This includes:
- Measuring: Track geometry, catenary, rail profile wear
- IRISSYS measurement database for data storage, visualisation and analysis
- Support for maintenance and renewal planning
Measuring Database IRISSYS®:
With IRISSYS, we offer our customers a solution for the storage, visualisation and evaluation of any type of route-related data, supporting maintenance and renewal planning. Cost optimisation is achieved through the targeted and effective use of resources. Our IRISSYS measurement database offers the possibility of: Toporail, GIS, infra3DRail or Asset Management Tools.
IRISSYS is an independent cloud-based software which also has a mobile version. Our measurement database is provided as SAAS.
What we can do for you:
- Measuring various parametres: track geometry, rail profile (wear), catenary position, etc.
- Web-based measurement database IRISSYS for the analysis of all track-related data and information
- Support and consulting for analysis and evaluation of measurement data
- Planning and implementation support
- Solutions for the storage, visualisation, and evaluation of any route-related data
- Cost optimisation thanks to the targeted and effective use of resources
- Preventive maintenance and renewal planning based on forecasts through to automated budget planning
- Documentation of the condition of the infrastructure (network condition report)
- Software-as-a-Service: Cloud-based software, no local installation required
- Independent with open interfaces for integrating third-party systems