The patented SLS® screw hole renovation process combines the re-fitting of sleeper screws and sleeper nails with the making of gauge and guide width.
The process reduces maintenance costs, avoids additional line closures and can extend the service life of track and switch systems by 5-10 years, provided the repair is carried out at the appropriate time.
What we can do for you:
- Restoration of a tight screw fit (pouring out and reinforcing of the screw hole)
- Solidification of the contact area under the plates
- Recovery of the correct track and guide width
- Correction of track superelevation
- Compensating for sleeper deflection (in switches)
- Position correction of the ribbed plates
- Extension of service life by more than 5 years (5 years guarantee)
- Track is ready for operation immediately after renovation
- Conversion work can be delayed by at least 5 years (alignment with other conversion work possible)
- Less material wear on superstructure and rolling stock = lower maintenance costs
- Optimum cost-benefit ratio
- More comfortable for passengers due to improved operating conditions
- CO² reduction based on the longer availability of the infrastructure