With ground-breaking innovations in measuring technology, Sersa sets new standards for the systematic maintenance of tracks and switches. Our systems are not only in-house developments but also get produced and overhauled by us. Our measuring systems are specially adapted to the complex requirements of state-of-the-art levelling, straightening and tamping machines and are by now standard with many manufacturers.
What we can do for you:
- Production and maintenance of in-house developed measuring systems for normal and meter gauge
- Adaptation to customer-specific areas of application
- The most important measuring systems:
MEPHISTO: all weather, non-contact measurement of fixed points, clearance gauge and catenary system
PALAS: absolute and continuous measuring system in real time, typically integrated in tamping machines as guiding system, used in Switzerland, France, Italy and Great Britain.
Efficient measuring systems adapted to customer requirements
Measurements can be carried out in combination with other work processes (e.g. tamping).
The PALAS System
Sets new standards in the continuous absolute track measurement:
- Internationally used system for the continuous absolute guidance of track-laying machines.
- Permanent comparison of the actual position with the nominal position of the track axis during work (separate blocking pauses are no longer necessary).
- Guides the machine precisely according to the specified geometry.
Track Measuring System MEPHISTO
Suitable for profile, contact wire, fixed point and overheight measurement.
- Suitable for standard and metre gauge as well as other gauges
- Dismountable and stowable in transport case
- Data transmission with radio e.g. directly to PALAS
- Can be operated by just one person
MEPHISTO is distributed by GEISMAR Gleisbaumaschinen GmbH.
PALAS is distributed by Sersa Maschinenller Gleisbau AG or MATISA Matériel Industriel S.A. depending on the location (country).