The increasing demand for higher track quality because of higher train speeds requires increasingly large prefabricated switch components. It is also essential that larger prefabricated parts are transferred in order to shorten the construction time. This is where the use of high-performance track construction equipment proves indispensable.
Our railroad construction cranes are ideal for constructing tracks, bridges, buildings, as well as for civil engineering, recovery, and breakdown services. Due to their high-load capacities of up to 150 tons, you don’t need a second crane which means you end up saving money.
Its special crane geometry means that you can use the crane without impeding on neighbouring track traffic.
What we can do for you:
- Transporting pre-assembled track sections and switch parts
- Transporting bridge construction and precast concrete parts
- Positioning and removing overhead line masts
- Relocating prefabricated switchgear rooms close to tracks, platform roofs etc.
- Recovery and breakdown service