Increasing demands on track quality, above all due to higher train speeds, require ever larger prefabricated switch components. It is also essential to transfer increasingly larger prefabricated parts in order to shorten the construction time in bridge construction. The use of appropriate high-performance equipment in track construction is therefore indispensable.
Our track-laying cranes are particularly suitable for the construction of tracks, bridges, buildings as well as for civil engineering, recovery and breakdown services. Due to possible high-load capacities of up to 150 t, there is no need for a second crane which would be necessary otherwise, thus saving costs.
The special crane geometry largely allows use of the crane whilst maintaining traffic on the neighbouring track.
What we can do for you:
- Transport of pre-assembled track sections and switch parts
- Transport of bridge construction and precast concrete parts
- Positioning and removing of overhead line masts
- Relocation of prefabricated switchgear rooms close to tracks, platform roofs etc.
- Recovery and breakdown service