|SBB and Canton of Geneva|
The railway project of the French-speaking region of Switzerland envisages extending the existing line between Eaux-Vives and Annemasse via the end-station Eaux-Vives to Champel, Carouge and Lancy up to Geneve-Cornavin station.
The consortium Alpiq and Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group was awarded the tender for the installation and construction of all railway-related infrastructure required for the 16-kilometer long CEVA railway section (Cornavin - Eaux-Vives - Annemasse). The contract was awarded by the SBB and Geneve canton in 2016 and is foreseen to be finished by 2019.
- Wide coverage WLAN inside the tunnel as well as across the entire construction site
- Locating staff inside the tunnel using a zone grid of 500m
- Audible and visual alarm system inside the tunnel
- Emergency telephones inside the tunnel
Magnitude of services
- 18 Cable distribution cabinets
- 18 Emergency telephones
- 228 Access points
- 18 RFID Readers
- Approximately 9 km of fibre optic cables